1. Get to a quiet place and FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH YOURSELF AND YOUR SURROUNDINGS
2. Next, put on some music and begin to think about your topic or, if you don’t have any, THINK OF EVERYTHING YOU ARE THANKFUL FOR RIGHT NOW and write them down in short sentences. An “attitude of gratitude” will help you be creative
3. Don’t worry about organizing your ideas or keeping things neat– just write what you are thinking and how it relates to your topic will come. TRUST WHO YOU ARE!
4. Marks on the floor or designs/ squiggles on the ceiling may help you in forming “shapes” which can add to your topic. LET YOURSELF IMAGINE– DAYDREAMING IS OK!!
5. Finally, look at what you have already written– Wow! This has come from no one else but YOU!